Friday, September 27, 2013

it's been one of those weeks where you just want to curl up into a ball and drink your miseries away in fancy teas. but of course, one cannot. there is a toddling ball of pure energy buzzing around your toes at all hours chanting "mama, mama!" and so you pick yourself up and try to trick yourself into a better mood. 

it's fun being in a new city, but it's also not so nice being in a new city. the mister is at school during the week days, so it's up to eli and i to find our way around. we have lots of fun finding new places to go, but i find myself more and more lonely once eli passes out in the stroller and i'm stuck pushing him around for two more hours, hoping to find a bookstore my stroller and snoring babe can fit into. walking through the ever busy streets of montreal, i find myself missing the chance of bumping into someone i know. 

in the hopes of cheering myself up so i can enjoy the day ahead of us, here are some lovely things that make me happy. what's your go-to pick-me-up? (p.s that was a lot of hyphens. sorry.)









2 comments: